Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Business
Our Terms and Conditions of Business can be viewed here: Terms and Conditions
Data Protection Privacy Statement
Our Data Protection Privacy Statement can be viewed here: Data Protection Privacy Statement
Website Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 25 May 2018
The Jupiter Group (“Jupiter”, “the Group”, “we”, “us” or “our”) comprises the following companies; each of their associates and affiliates; and each of their employees, officers and directors:
- Jupiter Trustees Limited;
- Jupiter Fund Services Limited;
- Jupiter Directors One Limited;
- Jupiter Directors Two Limited;
- Jupiter Nominees Limited;
- Jupiter Secretaries Limited.
Personal data is, or may be, collected by the Jupiter Group in the following circumstances:
- When emails are sent to our general contact email firstname.lastname@example.org through the Contact Us page or a Jupiter Group staff member’s personal email address;
- Where enquiries are made by telephone or in person;
- Where CVs or other information is provided with a view to applying for a Jupiter Group job vacancy.
Jupiter will / may use such information in the following ways:
- Data collected by email will be processed by a Jupiter Group staff member and may be recorded in an electronic and/or paper client / prospective client filing system for the purposes of pursuing legitimate business interests or other lawful ground under the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017;
- Data supplied by telephone or in person may be processed and may be recorded in an electronic and/or paper client / prospective client filing system for the purposes of pursuing legitimate business interests or other lawful ground under the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017;
- Data supplied in relation to an application for a Jupiter Group job vacancy will be processed and may be recorded in an electronic and/or paper employee / prospective employee filing system for the purposes of pursuing legitimate business interests of other lawful ground under the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017.
Jupiter will not usually share your personal data with other third parties unless there is a legal, regulatory or other i.e. public policy requirement to do so, or it is required in order for Jupiter to carry out its usual legitimate business.
You are entitled to make a subject access request of the Jupiter Group to ascertain what information, if any, we hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request please send it in writing to the Data Protection Officer using the contact details below.
Please note that this Privacy Notice does not apply to any third party websites that you might reach via links on this site.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or your rights in relation to your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer by email to email@example.com or in writing at PO Box 344, Mont Crevelt House, Bulwer Avenue, St. Sampson, Guernsey, GY1 3US.
Effective Date: 1 March 2022
1. Information about cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to their use, is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device. They contain information that is transferred to your hard drive.
The cookies that we could use can be split into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
2. The cookies we use
3. How you can block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.
Information in the website and Jupiter logos and trademarks (whether licensed or unlicensed) belong to Jupiter and may not be copied, reproduced or transmitted without Jupiter’s specific and prior written consent.