We can establish and administer a Guernsey foundation as well as arrange for the migration of foreign law foundations to Guernsey.
A Guernsey law foundation is a very flexible vehicle that can be used for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Estate planning
- Wealth protection and asset management
- Charitable and non-charitable purposes
- Orphan vehicle for funds, private securitisation, private trust company, etc.
- As a trustee (as an alternative to a private trust company).
Benefits of Guernsey
A foundation established under Guernsey law has the following key benefits:
- Unlimited duration
- Separate legal personality
- Can have enfranchised and disenfranchised beneficiaries
- A guardian is not mandatory (if beneficiaries are
- Founder can be a corporate body
- Confidentiality with only certain publically available
- Not subject to Guernsey tax on non-Guernsey source
income (as long as there are no Guernsey resident founders or beneficiaries)
Jupiter provides the following services:
- Formation and acting as council members on the Foundation
- Full administration
- Annual accounts
- Opening and maintaining a bank account
- Appointment of investment advisor or manager (we do
not provide investment advice)
- Incorporation and administration of underlying
We are able to engage any investment manager or financial adviser to look after the foundation’s investments, subject to suitability.